Times of our School Day for Pufflings (Pre School Group)
9:00am Doors open to Pufflings
9:00am-11:50am Session Time
11:50am – 12:00pm Collection Time
Times of our School Day for Nursery Pupils
8:50am Doors open to Nursery
8:50am-11:50am Green Group Morning Session
12:10pm -3:10pm Red Group Afternoon Session
Times of our School Day (for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Pupils)
8:45am School Gates will be open for children to come into the school yards.
8:55am School Opens
8:55am - 10:45am Morning Lessons
10:45am -11:00am Break Time
11:00am -12:00pm Morning Lessons
12:00pm -1:00pm Lunch Time
1:00pm – 3:10pm Afternoon Lessons
3:10pm School Closes
Our school office can be very busy at times. Please try not to interrupt our office staff between 9.30am and 10.45am.
Safe Access into school
Pufflings (Pre School Children)
- Please use the main gate to access the Pufflings.
- Between 9.00am and 3.00pm use the Key Stage 1 gate.
- During lunchtime pick ups and drop offs, please use the Nursery entrance gate.
Reception and Key Stage 1 Pupils
- Pupils in Reception and Key Stage 1 (Year 1 and Year 2 pupils), please use the Key Stage 1 gate.
Key Stage 2 Pupils
- Pupils in Key Stage 2, (Years 3, 4, 5 and 6) should use the main gate to come into school.
- Lower Key Stage 2 pupils (Years 3 and 4) should use the entrance from the Key Stage 2 yard to walk into school.
- Upper Key Stage 2 pupils (Years 5 and 6) should use the entrance opposite the Year 1 classroom.
If your child attends an after school club, please collect them from the main entrance. This ensures everyone gets home safely.